Due Dates & Schedule
Teachers and Adult Sponsors must complete the Adult Sponsor Registration process in order for the organizers to determine how many projects will be entered into the competition and in what category. The cost per sponsor is $25. Each sponsor may submit no more than six teams.
Adult Sponsor Registration Due Date: February 22, 2023*
*If you are unable to register prior to this due date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Team Registration
Once an Adult Sponsor has completed the application process, students may begin to register for the event. One representative from each team will need to complete the registration process. The Adult Sponsor may assist in the process.*
*If submission via an alternate online resource is needed, please contact us at email@example.com.
Student Team Registration Due Date: March 10, 2023
Saturday, March 25, 2023
- 9:00 AM: Registration Opens - Houston Room Ticket Booth (All Divisions)
- 9:45 AM: Finalize Project Set-up - Houston Room (All Divisions)
- 10:00 AM: Judging - Houston Room (All Divisions)
- 11:30 AM: Judging Ends/Lunch - Open Location
- Projects will be left in the Houston Room for Public Display
- 12:00 PM: Tour Stop 1 - TBD (See back of team badge)
- 12:30 PM: Tour Stop 2 - TBD (See back of team badge)
- 1:00 PM: Tour Stop 3 - TBD (See back of team badge)
- 1:30 PM: Tour Stop 4 - TBD (See back of team badge)
- 2:15 PM: Award Ceremony Begins - Student Center Theater
- All students, parents, and teachers are invited!
- 3:30 PM: Conclusion of Event